Atlanta Toyota Service Center Rent a Car
Toyota Rental Cars: Let's Go Places
Toyota Rental Cars are only available to service customers.
Toyota Rental Car Rates & Information
TOYOTA RENT A CAR POLICY
- Customers must provide a current, valid U.S. driver's license, proof of full coverage insurance, and be at least 21 years of age to drive a rental car.
- Customers must also provide a major credit card or debit card for fuel, mileage or cleaning charges.
- Rental cars are limited to the United States ONLY and prohibited from being driven into Mexico.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by Toyota Warranty, Service Department, Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the customer. Customers must return the vehicle with a FULL FUEL tank.
- A charge of $6.00 per gallon will be assessed to customers returning vehicles less than full of fuel.
- SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is prohibited, and a $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by a third party must be returned within 24 hours of vehicle repairs being completed or customers will be charged the retail rate for each additional day the customer retains the rental vehicle.
- In AZ our fuel charge is $6.00/gallon $100.00 cleaning charge for pets.